Details about the topic:
The session introduces concepts of quality management, with specific focus on Software Development Projects, and provides insight in understanding the difference between Project Quality and Software Quality. The session will help identify some typical pain areas of both Project quality and Software quality, with respect to many of the contemporary international best practices, and how to overcome them.
What to expect from this session?
- Definition of quality in terms of project management and software development
- Introduction to various standards, methodologies, frameworks related to quality, software development, and project management
- Typical comparison of life-cycles of software development and project management
- Context and importance of quality in software development industry
- Role of GEIT framework in software quality assurance and project governance
When and where?
Date: Saturday, 12th May 2018
Time: 6.00 PM to 8:00 PM
Location: ISACA Mumbai Chapter, D721/722, Neelkanth Business Park, Nathani Road, Vidyavihar, Mumbai – 86 (map)
For more details, please contact the ISACA Mumbai Chapter.