Details about the topic:
The session aims to develop a common understanding of enterprise cybersecurity readiness, in the contemporary times when high-profile cyberattacks are making headlines and cybercrime is rising exponentially.
The session introduces and gives a sneak peek at the CMMI Cybermaturity Platform, that any organization can gauge its capability assessment, to achieve a systematic way to work together on creating enterprise security management strategies and protections, and mature from a “check-the-boxes,” compliance-driven, project-based mindset to a new understanding of security as a key business strategy.
What to expect from this session?
- Discussion on top 10 global and local risks to business in 2018
- Importance of organizational resiliency and cyber risk dimension
- Introduction of CMMI cybermaturity & cybersecurity assessment solution
- Salient features and benefits of the CMMI cybermaturity platform
- Alignment of COBIT 5 & other frameworks with the platform
When and where?
Date: Saturday, 30th June 2018
Time: 3.30 PM to 5:30 PM
Location: ISACA Mumbai Chapter, D721/722, Neelkanth Business Park, Nathani Road, Vidyavihar, Mumbai – 86 (map)
For more details, please contact the ISACA Mumbai Chapter.