Details about the topic:
The session introduces concepts of IT Project Management for IT/IS Auditors and IS Managers and provides insight in understanding the difference between IS audits and IT Project audits. The session will help identify some typical types of IT Projects and how to audit in different scenarios. Several IT Project Auditing frameworks and bodies of knowledge are also highlighted, along with some common audit questions that can be used in the field.
What to expect from this session?
- Definition of Project and Project Management methodologies, standards & frameworks
- Different situations when IT Projects need to be audited
- Difference between IS audit & IT Projects audit
- Typical types of IT Projects, and how to audit them
- Different IT Projects Auditing Frameworks, and common Audit assessment questions
When and where?
Date: Saturday, 17th February 2018
Time: 6.00 PM to 8:00 PM
Location: ISACA Pune Chapter office, MCCIA Building, 1st floor, Swargate -Tilak Road Corner, Pune (map)
For more details, please contact the ISACA Pune Chapter.